Friday, April 22, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Praising God for Salvation

Engulfed by three feet of water, there was absolutely nothing I could do except wait for my final breath.

Coming from a family of nonswimmers, I suppose it’s natural to fear water. So when my friends decided to take the intertube we were floating on to the deep end of the swimming pool, I panicked. My fingers clasped the cement sides as my lifeboat slowly moved toward the outer banks. As I clutched and the intertube released, I slithered slowly into the water and headed for the bottom. Final thoughts went through my young mind: “I’m a Christian, so I know I’ll go to heaven.” “It’ll be okay. I’ll just stop breathing, and it’ll be over.” Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment