Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Maintaining Our Energy Level

I was in my late thirties and overweight. Something had to be done. So I thought, “Why not run?” And I did.

Running requires training the body to endure, and I was preparing to run 5K races. Winning wasn’t in the mix; I just wanted to finish. I ran several times each week, but too much weight, bad knees and shin splints slowed my gait. I ran for a while-and even finished several races, but eventually relegated my exercise to walking. I quickly learned that maintaining one’s energy level is vital if running-or any other vigorous exercise, is your forte’. Read more...



Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment