Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Struggling With Priorities


I was sauntering through the most taxing situation I’d ever faced and convinced God would understand my decision to stop.

While merely a tot, my parents taught me to tithe. Each time I came into money-whether a gift or earned, they reminded me about God’s share. When the offering plate passed, I tossed in my dues. But now I was complaining and trying to convince myself God understood my circumstances and would endorse my decision to adjust his portion. I struggled with this priority shift for several years until I finally gave in and tithed regardless of whether I could afford it. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment