Friday, November 27, 2015

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Worthy Commitments: Living with Integrity

I taught her history, but she was conveniently absent the day I gave a chapter test. *Tamika was smart but lazy when it came to studying. I made an appointment for her to make up the test during her study hall, but I knew her mindset: “He’ll be teaching so he won’t be observing me.”

At home, Tamika delicately wrote the answers to the test questions on a tiny piece of two inch square paper. She came to class the next day in an oversized coat when it wasn’t cold enough outside or inside for her wardrobe. I was immediately suspicious. As she took her test, I noticed her repeatedly lifting her arm. When I was certain she was cheating, I confiscated the cheat sheet and assigned her a “zero.” Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles and get a 20% discount on any book. Click here to see selections.  







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment