Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Spiritual Better Than Physical

Series: Living Life To The Fullest

At 6’ 4,” 200 pounds, his nickname was appropriate.
James George Janos-a.k.a. Jessie “The Body” Ventura, was a professional wrestler from 1975 to 1986. He took the stage name to match his “bleach blonde from California” character and also to coincide with his villainous role. But his impressive physique couldn’t shield him from blood clots in his lungs that ended his in-ring career.

I admit it. My shape may be somewhat affected by my sweet tooth and occasional enjoyment of junk food, but my eating and exercise habits are overall healthy. While I don’t run five miles a day or spend hours at the “Y,” neither am I a couch potato.  Read more...

Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles and get a 20% discount on any book. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment