Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Pressured As An Example

I shuffled by him as I entered the store. Though we attended the same college, I didn’t know him. I could have said, “Proud of what you’re doing,” or “I’m praying for you,” but I didn’t. I copied the behavior of most others who passed-turned my head and ignored him. They probably passed him off as one of the nuts from the local Bible College. I didn’t think that but neither did I acknowledge his attempts to share God’s love. My antics added to his pressure, but his pressure made him an example. Read more...

****************************

Encouraging Tweet: Whenyour pressures seem overwhelming, remember God is forming you.




Maggie is a teenager who chooses love over a dream. Help me secure a Kindle Scout contract. Click to preview & vote. http://ow.ly/Qc3UP  


***************************


The Great Depression has an impact on a young girl’s spiritual maturity. Use coupon MWiles for 20% off on ebook. http://ow.ly/Q0fF3



Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...