Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Formed By Pressure

Our family was shocked by the news. We had noticed his slurred speech, trembling hand and dragging leg but never imagined the diagnosis: Parkinson’s. After all, my brother was only forty. He was in the prime of life and had a wife and three young children.

After three years of watching the disease take its toll, the doctor prescribed the “last pill.” Usually reserved for when everything else has been tried. But my brother wanted to enjoy the here and now. Trouble comes when we least expect it, and I’d be lying if I told you our family didn’t ask “Why?” My brother did too. Read more...

______________________________


Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines. Share this devotion with a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment