Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Talking With God

If she were alive today (2012), she would be 93. My paternal grandmother was special. Because I was the first grandchild I received abundant attention. And the fact that she babysat me added opportunities for spoiling. 

I rode with her as she rang doorbells announcing “Avon calling” and watched as she crocheted for hours. But most of all I enjoyed our talks. Spiritual subjects were common as was family genealogy. She was the family matriarch and knew the answers. What saddened me today was a family question that ran through my mind yesterday and I couldn’t ask her. Read more...

 ______________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...