Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Talking With God

If she were alive today (2012), she would be 93. My paternal grandmother was special. Because I was the first grandchild I received abundant attention. And the fact that she babysat me added opportunities for spoiling. 

I rode with her as she rang doorbells announcing “Avon calling” and watched as she crocheted for hours. But most of all I enjoyed our talks. Spiritual subjects were common as was family genealogy. She was the family matriarch and knew the answers. What saddened me today was a family question that ran through my mind yesterday and I couldn’t ask her. Read more...

 ______________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment