Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Dating God

I was nervous when I used to and sure wouldn’t want to now. 

When I dated, the process was simple. If a boy was interested in dating a girl, he walked up to her or called her and asked. If he was a nervous type, he might have one of his female friends do it for him. But I was beyond nervous. The thought of asking a girl out sent me into hive mode. So I dated very few girls and the ones I did I normally asked out by letter. Read more...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment