Friday, May 29, 2015

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Clear Conscience Good Sleep

“If you go to sleep with a clear conscience, you won’t have any trouble sleeping,” the older gentleman said. And he was right.

Whether my conscience bothers me because I’ve done or said something wrong or whether it’s just filled with leftovers and undones from the day’s activities is immaterial. Either will keep me up. The mind is a funny thing. During the day when I’m occupied with other things, it doesn’t have much time to wander. But at night it can race with furry. Read more...

 ______________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment