Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION IS WORTH A SECOND CHANCE. 

Church-The Reason

Every window conjured up nightmares. Every room was a breeding ground for ghouls and goblins. Not your normal description for a church but very accurate for the one I was affiliated with.

It was high school, and I had landed a cleaning job at the church my dad was pastoring. The pay was decent, the location convenient and the hours flexible. All enticing factors for a high school student. But on the weekends, partying came first. 

By the time I arrived to clean on Saturday nights I was tired, it was late and I was scared. Churches may bustle with activities on Sunday but at night they are frightening places-especially for a teenager with an active imagination. Sometimes I would take a friend to drive away the woolies. Most of the time, I just endured the chill bumps. Read more...

 ______________________________

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment