Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION IS WORTH A SECOND CHANCE. 

Church-The Reason

Every window conjured up nightmares. Every room was a breeding ground for ghouls and goblins. Not your normal description for a church but very accurate for the one I was affiliated with.

It was high school, and I had landed a cleaning job at the church my dad was pastoring. The pay was decent, the location convenient and the hours flexible. All enticing factors for a high school student. But on the weekends, partying came first. 

By the time I arrived to clean on Saturday nights I was tired, it was late and I was scared. Churches may bustle with activities on Sunday but at night they are frightening places-especially for a teenager with an active imagination. Sometimes I would take a friend to drive away the woolies. Most of the time, I just endured the chill bumps. Read more...

 ______________________________

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...