Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...ENJOY THIS DEVOTION ONE MORE TIME.

Simply Loved by Martin Wiles

“I love you if…” “I love you because…” “But if you don’t…I won’t.”

Most wedding vows incorporate a promise to love in sickness and health, in sorrow and gladness, through good times and bad times and without reservation. Marriage vows portray the model; reality reveals, well, reality. 

I’ll love you if you wash my clothes, have my children, cook my meals, clean the yard, clean the house, make the bed, buy me clothes, pay for my hair cuts, manicures and pedicures, pay the bills… Or I love you because you have a dynamite body, have a six figure job, have beautiful eyes, have a good life insurance policy, have a house, land, cows and hogs… Read more...
___________________________

Enter to win a free copy of my newest book, Grits & Grace & God. Visit the following link and sign up: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/99040-grace-grits-god-manna-from-heaven-served-up-southern-style

No comments:

Post a Comment