Friday, September 5, 2014

Flashback Friday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO FLASHBACK FRIDAY...BECAUSE EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.

Anxiety Stressors by Martin Wiles

“Click, click, click.” His toenails brushed across the linoleum, followed by a whine and snort, then a pounce onto the bed. The process continued for four hours.

Twix, our five-year-old Chihuahua, was restless. He normally sleeps soundly, but this particular night he was anxious. My wife-a deeper sleeper, was oblivious to the scene until I jumped out of bed and said, “I’m so worked up I couldn’t sleep now if I tried.” Scooping up Fido, I delivered him to another room, slipped back into my wife’s arms and repeated the verses. Read more...

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment