Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE THINK EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.

Stinky Days by Martin Wiles

Carol King sang “I feel the earth move under my feet” in her 1971 hit “I Feel the Earth Move,” but I actually experienced it.

Shortly after moving to an old home, my wife and I explored the overgrown backyard, contemplating how to restore its original beauty. A small area shook every time I walked across it. Clearing the weeds, we discovered a piece of metal which when lifted revealed a hole. Assuming it was an old well, we covered it with a flower bed. Read more...

Tell us about your favorite stinky day. 

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...