Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE THINK EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE.

Stinky Days by Martin Wiles

Carol King sang “I feel the earth move under my feet” in her 1971 hit “I Feel the Earth Move,” but I actually experienced it.

Shortly after moving to an old home, my wife and I explored the overgrown backyard, contemplating how to restore its original beauty. A small area shook every time I walked across it. Clearing the weeds, we discovered a piece of metal which when lifted revealed a hole. Assuming it was an old well, we covered it with a flower bed. Read more...

Tell us about your favorite stinky day. 

Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment