Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE THINK EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE. 

Ready, Set…??

I felt the first drop splatter against my face and knew we were in trouble. 

My son, daughter and I were tenting in the mountains and shouldn’t have felt anything, but that’s what happens when your tent is water repellant instead of water resistant. Our ponchos failed too. They were the cheap type and soon leaked then ripped. We also discovered waterproof boots aren’t necessarily so. Wet clothes and sixty degrees Fahrenheit are poor bedfellows. Misery followed us two miles the next morning before we found help. I was an inexperienced backpacker and unprepared for inclimate weather. Read more...

Enter to win a free copy of my newest book, Grits & Grace & God. Visit the following link and sign up: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/99040-grace-grits-god-manna-from-heaven-served-up-southern-style

No comments:

Post a Comment