Friday, July 4, 2014

Flashback Friday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO FLASHBACK FRIDAY...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE. 

Handling Rejection

“I want this to be the most encouraging rejection you have ever received,” the letter from the editor read. Excuse me, but is rejection ever encouraging?

It wasn’t my first rejection letter. Writers are accustomed to them regardless of their experience. And I’ve received my share, but I keep writing and submitting. I know what picky breeds editors are; I’m one myself. We seek certain criteria and dump what fails to meet our persnickety conditions. Read more...

CONNECT WITH INSIGHTFUL CHRISTIAN BLOGGERS
View photo in message
Lori Hatcher knows what it’s like to be busy. And what it’s like to struggle to make time for God. On her blog, Hungry for God…Starving for Time , she shares 5-minute devotions for busy women. Like a spiritual power bar, it’s the nutrition you need to get through the day. In the carpool line, break room, or wherever you find a few minutes for quiet reflection, Hungry for God will feed, inspire, and encourage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment