Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAYS...BECAUSE WE BELIEVE EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES MORE THAN ONE CHANCE. 

Living A Legacy by Martin Wiles

Somewhere around the mid 1700’s, Christopher Wiles was born. In our Wiles’ family history book, he was the oldest ancestor traceable without help from a professional genealogist. Because he was born and later married, I’m alive. Sure my parents contributed, but Dad descended from him and I descended from Dad.

My ancestor’s traits also follow me. You can line up a handful of Wiles, look at their appearance, listen to them talk and similarities appear-distinctive noses, large hands, hairy arms.

Living the Christian life is similar. I don’t share Jesus’ physical traits, but I do share his spiritual legacy which is far more essential. Read more...

Begin each day with a dose of encouraging thoughts. Order your print or Kindle copy today from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment