Friday, April 11, 2014

Flashback Friday by Martin Wiles

Welcome to Flashback Friday because we think any devotion is worth reading more than once. 

Take a trip back in time by reading this devotional from the past.

Honest Estimates

A deafening noise and sudden jerk is all I remember.
I was sitting at a red light in my prized red pickup waiting for the green signal. That’s when it happened. As I raised myself from the seat, I noticed my truck on the wrong side of the road heading the wrong direction. Fortunately no vehicles were coming. It took a few minutes to piece together the details-someone ran a red light, striking the car beside me who in turn hit me. Read more...


Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment