Friday, April 11, 2014

Flashback Friday by Martin Wiles

Welcome to Flashback Friday because we think any devotion is worth reading more than once. 

Take a trip back in time by reading this devotional from the past.

Honest Estimates

A deafening noise and sudden jerk is all I remember.
I was sitting at a red light in my prized red pickup waiting for the green signal. That’s when it happened. As I raised myself from the seat, I noticed my truck on the wrong side of the road heading the wrong direction. Fortunately no vehicles were coming. It took a few minutes to piece together the details-someone ran a red light, striking the car beside me who in turn hit me. Read more...


Martin N Michelle
Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...