Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love’s Unlimited Resources

When I was a teenager, I was invincible-or so I thought. Now that I’ve reached midlife I’ve concluded I am not now nor was I then. Imagining I was had its advantages. It unleashed a power fueled by an attitude that led me to launch out on ventures a more mature mindset might have questioned or even avoided. Immaturity is funny that way. But with God, I really do have unlimited resources. 

I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit (Ephesians 3:16 NLT).

God’s power is unmatched, and by his Spirit living in us we can do anything he asks. Adverse circumstances become opportunities to demonstrate God’s unlimited ability to others.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...