Monday, September 12, 2011

Enduring Love

Lamentations 3:22-23 The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. (NLT)


Morning. I awaken to the early rays of light entering the bedroom window. My brain and body have worked through the cleansing process that occurs during sleep. The worries of yesterday are viewed in a new light, and I have another opportunity not to repeat my former regrets. I’m beginning again; and so are the mercies of God. God’s faithful love never ends but is experienced afresh each day. Nothing I do, say or think can separate me from his love. He will not love me more or less but perfectly. God’s forgiveness is complete, and in him, so am I. With God in our corner, we can face each day with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment